Photos OF | NOW ... FOR | ALWAYS

with ko two photography

Friday, March 2, 2012

A Little Bit About Me |

Welcome to my Website! My name is Kendel and Photography is definitely my passion before my business.

Some of the things that I like to doing:

Spending time with my husband and family, singing, bloging, craft-ing, reading, designing, directing, cooking, finding new places, home renos... and of course taking photos while doing ALL of these things :D

*

I bring my love for the artform to my work and I approach photography keeping its main purpose in mind:
To create and capture memories that last long beyond the moment that hold within them the love that they capture today!

*

My work is all about preserving memories whether they are the are of someone's wedding day, or maybe of their family, children or baby; I believe that all of life's milestones are precious and what better way to honour them than by capturing the memories of them for a lifetime and beyond through photography!

*

I approach each session making sure that my eyes see first what my camera then captures forever. As a photographer my goal is to remember the importance of the individual subject, not forgetting what makes them special and unique; to take the time to make each photograph meaningful, timeless and unforgettable.


* To me photographs not only preserve memories, but they hold within them the meaning of relationships, and they project to the future the love and warmth that they capture today.

Thanks for checking out my portfolios and packages!

I hope you find what you are looking for!


Check out my Etsy Shop here: KO TWO Designs

Check out my personal blog here: The Browy Blog

Check out my Wedding Design Blog Here: The First Day Of My Life With You


- Kendel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...