Photos OF | NOW ... FOR | ALWAYS

with ko two photography

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Year at a Glance - Rave Reviews of 2009!

----


A BIG THANK YOU to all of my 2009 clients! The Reviews you have written about my services are so appreciated and valuable! Your comments have really helped in growing my business reputation and client base! And thanks to those who continue to recommend my photography services to their friends and family!
----
I Couldn't do it without you!

Some Reviews From 2009:

Alison Said:

"My fiance and I had been looking around for a photographer and when he came across Kendel's website and we saw her amazing work and incredible prices we knew we had to work with her! We recently had our engagement shoot with Kendel and were so impressed with her professionalism, friendliness, and creativity. We were also impressed that we didn't have to wait long to see the photos and we absolutely love them. Kendel offers great products that have really helped us out as well. We're really looking forward to working with her again on our wedding day!"


Nicole Said:
"Kendel has done both my engagement and wedding photos and she is absolutely amazing. Coming from someone who hates having her picture taken, she makes you feel so comfortable and gives great direction. All of the photos turned out fantastic, especially my wedding photos. I am very critical of myself in pictures and usually do not like pictures of myself but I loved every single picture! She created a website/blog for us so we could show all of our family and friends and had some of our wedding pictures up for us to look at within a couple of days. My husband and I are currently trying to decide which picture we want to frame as our main wedding picture for our living room and it is very hard to decide because there are so many to choose from! I advise everyone to choose Kendel for whatever photography needs you have! You won't be disappointed!"



Daienne Said:
"Kendel takes great pictures! She is friendly, and can interact nicely with all of your family members to make each of them feel special.
I highly recommend her services!
Thanks Kendel!"


Anna Said:
"Kendel was a great choice for our engagement and wedding photos. She is patient, has a great eye, and was quick at getting our pictures back to us. She was a perfect choice! Thanks a million!"



Lindsay Said:
"My daughter was turning 3, and instead of the usual Wal-Mart-sitting-duck photo, we decided to go for something unique and playful to match my daugher's personality. Along with the toddler photos (P.S. Kendel is fabulous with children), she snapped a few family shots since it's something we've never done before.Kendel gave great direction and had fun, fabulous ideas of her own. It was fast, painless, professional, and the pictures were sensational! She promised to have a CD to us in a couple weeks, and came back with edited photos (which were a surprise bonus and not even part of the contract we agreed on) within a few days! I wish I could go back in time and have Kendel do my wedding photos too!"


Jenn Said:

"Kendel took photos of my husband and I this past weekend - we are coming up on three years of marriage and decided it would be neat to take some pics in the wedding dress again! I am also a professional photographer and I was amazed by Kendel's endless stream of ideas and loved how clearly she was able to communicate those ideas with us. She made us really comfortable and she was so easy to work with. She had the finished product to us fast and the quality of her work was amazing with such a variety of shots and I especially loved the 'candid' ones she caught of us while we weren't even looking! She has a great natural eye and I know that she will be very successful in her photography career!"



To read more client comments click the link to visit the 'Rave Reviews' section of the KO Two website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...