Photos OF | NOW ... FOR | ALWAYS

with ko two photography

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

That's Retro

--------

Here are some of the photos that Jenn of Stark Photography took of me! To see more click on the image to visit her website!

She did a fabulous job!



Here are a couple of photos that I took of her! We both decided to do a vintage style of editing and I think it came out really nice!

I am going to begin offering 'editing packages' for weddings and engagement sessions so that couples who really love a certain style of editing can purchase an editing package in order to get the customized look they love for their wedding or engagement photos!!

Email me to ask about adding a vintage style editing package to your photo shoot!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...